20.12.11

The First Blog Post

It seems that I have been clocking up rather a lot of travel miles recently, even within the UK! I did have a travel blog but i appear to have lost it, it's still out there somewhere but i have absolutely no idea where, hence the creation of this completely new one. :)

I will be posting about various places i have travelled, which so far includes: East Coast Australia, Washington D.C, NYC, Poland, France, The Netherlands, England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland, Bangkok (Very briefly) and Fiji! Just a few of the most beautiful places on Earth!

Within the next couple years i will also be travelling to New Zealand and Cyprus and hopefully to South Africa and some surrounding countries after graduation. Can't wait!

I will also be posting some things of interest, such as articles and blogs etc. relating to travel/geography and i might also post about my other interests! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment